The velvet fluorescent fabric are all made of high-quality cotton yarns with high quality and above, mainly including printing, plain, jacquard and drawstring, yarn-dyed and burnt-out series. The raw materials are all 65T/35C, 80 cotton/20 polyester, 80 polyester/20 cotton, and bamboo fiber cotton velvet, etc.
1. Burnt-out velvet---the terry is rayon (or cotton yarn), the ground yarn is polyester filament, rayon is used for burnt-out pattern, and the variety of ground yarn and spandex is slightly more difficult; 2. There are loop yarns for The variety of polyester steamed yarn is called steamed yarn velvet.
3. No velvet --- the variety of adding spandex. The velvet basically stands upright on the ground cloth, and the suede is quickly recovered by hand pressing the suede.
4.Diamond fleece---the terry is made of FDY bright polyester filament and ground filament DTY polyester filament. It is the easiest to make in almost all sheared fabrics. The grey fabric is directly dyed after slitting and shearing, and the slight horizontal and vertical stripes during weaving are covered after the finished product, and a small amount of unclear shearing and leaving loops increase the gloss of the entire surface (communicated with some inexperienced and rigid QCs). At times, it often takes a lot of words to explain, depressed), anyway, the suede is messy.
5. Binghua velvet---the sister of diamond velvet, mainly because the dyeing process is slightly different.
6. Gold drill velvet---a thicker shearing variety with spandex, the suede is messy and shiny, similar to warp knitted rich velvet.
7. Dense velvet --- the loop is FDY polyester filament, ground filament DTY polyester filament. The grey fabric is cut in open width, and dyed after pre-setting. Some of them are combed once more after dyeing, which has a better fleece feeling, but will add more loss. There are also fine velvet varieties with spandex;
8. Different regions have different names for the fabrics, such as four-way stretch without velvet, square velvet, electronic velvet, etc. Most of them are changes or finishings of the raw materials listed above.
At present, we are committed to the development of renewable environmental protection industry,
using recycle yarn to produce renewable environmentally friendly fluorescent fabric, and bring more contributions
to a green earth