1. Strong wear resistance: because the surface of the velveteen fabric is in contact with the outside of the fiber section, it avoids the friction at the bottom of the cloth.
2. The surface of the velveteen fabric is densely covered with towering fluff, so the luster is soft, the hand feels soft, the elasticity is good, and the surface is not easy to wrinkle.
3. The cloth body is thick, and the surface fluff can form an air layer, which has good warmth retention.
What is a good velveteen fabric
1. Fleece cross-section coverage: high pile cross-section coverage indicates that the fullness of the suede is good.
2. The height of the suede: when the height of the suede is higher, the suede is straight and the elasticity is poor, but the suede is fuller.
3. Suede fullness: the unit of suede fullness is "dense". The higher the "density" number, the fuller the suede.
4. The consolidation tightness of the fluff: the greater the consolidation tightness, the better the consolidation fastness of the fluff, and the less easy it is to depilate.
5. Evenness of suede coverage: Evenness of suede coverage is an important indicator of a good velveteen style. When the coverage uniformity index of the fluff is equal to 100%, it means that the distance between the warp and weft directions of the fluff is equal, and the suede fluff is evenly distributed, plump and has no streak.
At present, we are committed to the development of renewable environmental protection industry,
using recycle yarn to produce renewable environmentally friendly fluorescent fabric, and bring more contributions
to a green earth